Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) formerly called Mazagon Dock Limited
is India’s prime shipyard. (MDL) Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 (Mazagon Dock Bharti 2019)
For 1980 Non-Executive Posts are in Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Mumbai,
Maharashtra on contract basis.
Total Posts: 1980
Advertisement No.: MDL/HR-REC-NE/90/2019
Name of the Post: Non-Executive
|Sr. No.||Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|1||AC REF. Mechanic||21|
|7||Diesel Crane Operator||12|
|8||Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic||10|
|10||Electric Crane Operator||12|
|14||Jr. Q C Inspector||55|
|15||Jr. Q C Inspector (NDT)||04|
|24||Utility Hand (SemiSkilled)||145|
|SEMI-SKILLED ID-IV A|
|27||Laskar/Launch Deck Crew||34|
|SKILLED ID-VIII |
|28||Master 2nd Class||01|
|SKILLED ID-IX |
|29||Engine Driver Spl Class||01|
- Carpenter, Composite Welder, Painter & Sale Maker: (i) Passed 08th (ii) National Apprenticeship Certificate in related trade.
- Diesel Crane Operator: passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the trade of “Diesel Mechanic” with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence and having one-year experience in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Diesel Crane Operator.
- Jr.Planner Estimator: (i) SSC/HSC (ii)Mechanical / Electrical / Civil or Marine Engineering Diploma / Degree.
- Jr. Q C Inspector: (i) SSC (ii)Electrical / Electronics or Marine Engineering Diploma / Degree.
- Jr. Q C Inspector (NDT): (i) SSC (ii) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Master 2nd Class: Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by the Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory. Minimum 3 yrs experience of operating Tugs from 226 to 565 BHP or Ex-serviceman from Indian navy with 15 years of experience and holding 2nd class Master qualified certificate from MMB/MMD.
- Store Keeper: (Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computer engineering. Additional qualification in Material Management & Knowledge of Computer will be Preferred.
- Fire Fighter: Candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent with Diploma / Certificate in Fire Fighting of a minimum of six months’ duration from a Govt. recognized institute. Candidates must possess a valid Heavy Duty Vehicle Licence.
- Engine Driver Spl Class: Certificate of competency (1st Class) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory. Minimum 2 yrs experience as Engine Driver 1st Class. Candidates possessing “Licence to Act Engineer” certificate will be given preference. Should possess knowledge of rectifying defects, overhauling, and upkeep of Engine Room. OR Ex-serviceman from Indian Navy of Engineering branch having 15 years of experience and holding IInd Class Engine Driver Qualified Certificate from MMB/MMD
- Utility Hand(Skilled): andidates who have completed their National Apprenticeship Certificate from the Trade “Fitter” or any other Trade and having one-year experience in Shipbuilding Industry as Utility Hand and experience in Gas /Welding Plant/Oxy Acetylene equipment, etc. In case we do not get sufficient candidates then Utility Hand (Skilled) will be selected from Fitter Trade only and will be imparted 2 months training in the operation of Gas /Welding Plant/Oxy Acetylene equipment, etc.
- Remaining Trade: (i) SSC (ii) National Apprenticeship Certificate in related trade.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years as on 01 August 2019 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: Mumbai
Fee: General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/PWD:No fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 05 September 2019
Official Website: View
Online Application: Apply Online