Tata Memorial Center, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC).
ACTREC Recruitment 2019 (ACTREC Bharti 2019) for 210 Assistant Professor, Assistant Dental & Prosthetic Surgeon, Scientific Officer, Medical Physicist, Nurse, Assistant Administrative Officer, Scientific Assistant Posts.
Advertisement No.: ACTREC/ADVT-A-3/2019 & ACTREC/ADVT-A-4/2019
Total: 210 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|2||Assistant Dental & Prosthetic Surgeon||01|
|7||Assistant Administrative Officer||02|
- Post No.1: (i) MD / DNB or equivalent (ii) 03 years experience
- Post No.2: (i) MDS or equivalent (ii) 02 years experience
- Post No.3: (i) M.D / Ph.D / M.Sc Plus D.M.R. I.T / BAMS / BHMS (ii) 03/05/07/10 years experience
- Post No.4: (i) M.Sc. (Physics) (ii) Diploma in Radiological Physics
- Post No.5: (i) Oncology Nursing Diploma with General Nursing & Midwifery Diploma or B.Sc (Nursing) (ii) 02 years experience
- Post No.6: (i) Oncology Nursing Diploma with General Nursing & Midwifery Diploma or B.Sc. (Nursing) (ii) 02 years experience.
- Post No.7: (i) Degree in any branch (ii) Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Personal Management / Human Resource Management.
- Post No.8: (i) B.Sc (Physics) with 50% marks / BCA (ii) Diploma or equivalent (iii) experience
Age Limit: as on 20 September 2019 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1,3 & 4: 45 years
- Post No.2: 40 years
- Post No.5, 6, & 8: 30 years
- Post No.7: 35 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Fee: General/OBC: ₹300/- [SC/ST/PWD/ExSM/Female: No Fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 20 September 2019 (05:45 PM)
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 27 September 2019
Address to Send the Application by Post: Sr. Administrative Officer, Advanced Center for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210.
Official Website: View
Notification & Online Application:
|Post No.1 & 2 (ACTREC/ADVT-A-3)||View||Apply Online|
|Post No. 3 to 8 (ACTREC/ADVT-A-4/2019)||View|