Published on May 20th, 2017 | by Param0
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
· The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) released the official notification for Tax Assistant(Kar Sahayak) Preliminary 2017 on their official website maha online. Online application starting from 17-05-2017 on website of the https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
· Tax Assistant is called as Kar Sahayak. MPSC released notification for filling up 296 Tax Assistant posts.
· This is a very best opportunity for candidates who willing to work with government sector so grab this excellent opportunity and make your career to get the job with this organization.
· All the inspired, young and talented candidates who want to join MPSC can use this most amazing open gateway and Eligible candidates can apply through online filling the Application Form on or before the last date of application submission.
· For other details of MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on this page which is created by team mahajobs. So, advice to all candidates who are willing to apply in this exam keep in touch with our website further details like result and hall ticket. We regularly update our website for latest government jobs, hall tickets, results, syllabus, news, useful links for students etc.
· Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
· Name of Posts: Tax Assistant Posts.
· Number of Posts: 296
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Complete Graduation Degree from a reputed University.
· Written Test.
· Personal Interview.
· Fees for Open Category Candiates Rs.
· Fees for Reserved Candidates Rs.
· Application Form starts from: 17th May 2017.
· Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 06th June 2017.